1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Request YouTuber Art Work Request

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Removers, Jul 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Removers

Removers KitBrawl Ex-Mod!

Ratings:
    +396
    Alright so a guy I've been talking to is apart of the TGF group channel (Luke Spittle) this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TGFbro requested me to get someone to do some artwork for him.

He wants a cartooned version of his face from this picture:
    Luke.jpg
    and asked if his FACE/head from this picture to be cartoonified into something like this:
    lukee.png
    He said he wants it to be 200x200 size, the little part of his hairline on the left where it goes back to be made straight, all facial features too. NO BACKGROUND

He has offered to pay people for the artwork just make sure you message me your discord with the picture, if you want to be paid or just want credit in his art channel with links of credit and if you want to be paid how much so he can discuss with you.

If you could try create some by the end of today (10pm GMT preferably) that'd be great.

IF you have any questions feel free to ask I can just message him.

EDIT: I CAN PROBABLY REQUEST A SHOUTOUT FOR BRAWLS CHANNEL IF THE PERSONS PICTURE HE LIKES THE MOST WOULD WANT THAT BUT ONLY IF THEY WANT IT.

2.png
    Close example of what he is after