1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

[FINAL EVENT] WILD WEST Bandits VS. Sheriffs!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Events' started by Droiid, Jul 1, 2018.

?

Hype?

1. Hype!

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Uh no

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Droiid

Droiid Shutdown

Ratings:
    +159
    Discord:
    Droiid#0609
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

To all bandits,

Aliens have invaded wild west! The sheriffs have been hiding it from us for a while, but recently a small team of bandits has located the sheriff hideout. There, they've also found that they've been researching alien materials and UFO's. Our mission is to defeat the sheriffs before the aliens get out of hand. (More information on the aliens can be found here) As you guys can tell this has been in the making for a while, @Celezian and myself have put in a lot of work building this event for us and I’m excited to have one for our amazing community. For this event we will be having a siege at the one and only Sheriff HQ. If you have never seen what the HQ looks like then you are in for a surprise. Be careful though, the Aliens have slowly turned the terrain to their liking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here on July 6th 3 pm EST, we are gearing up and recruiting anyone who wants to finally take them down.

[​IMG]

Before the launch of our new gamemode, we wanted to give you one final, huge event. Us in the Brawl staff team have been working on an event that we hope you enjoy as a thank you for all of you for being such a patient community. Myself and @Celezian built a huge new section of the wild west map dedicated to the event where it will take place. When the event is set up, bandits will teleport to a camp outside the sheriffs HQ. They will be given gear to destroy all of the sheriffs.

[​IMG]

All sheriffs will be wearing Kevlar, and thus, only have 1 life. Bandits will also be provided with one set of gear and one teleport to the event per round. A KOTH style battle will take place, one team has to hold down the position for at least 5 minutes, or until the opposing team is defeated completely. 3 rounds will take place to have one final, complete victor.

[​IMG]

If you have any other questions, feel free to comment or PM Vaprrwave

Thanks
    Brawl Staff Team

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1
  2. Shawn_

Shawn_ Playing CTF and making maps since 2012

Ratings:
    +436
    Discord:
    Shawn the Sheep #0146

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. RMST1

RMST1 Ex-Mod I WarZ Noob

Ratings:
    +494
    This is awesome! You guys have done an amazing job!

Looking forward to it

4. CrossBoone

CrossBoone enjoy life

Ratings:
    +139
    Cool can’t make the event

5. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    If someone’s willing to put me on a team I’ll join up. Hell I’ll even play as a sheriff if you need me to xD

6. Alpha_Wraith01

Alpha_Wraith01 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any chance like the WarZ giveaway (1st place elite 30 days) there could be a "giveaway" for retiring WW players? I know myself personally have spent many long hours into my horses and current bal would love a shot at Rank to start of the new combined server with a bang :grinning: <3 thx -Alpha_Wraith01

7. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Join my team :wink:

8. NickManEA

NickManEA Build JMOD

Ratings:
    +717
    Discord:
    NickManEA#1421
    Let's make sure we start this event by having the whole sheriff team go after one guy who robbed the conductor.
    (for those who know)

Hype :smile: