1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Photography V2

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Chilled_67, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Chilled_67

Chilled_67 Lizard

Ratings:
    +349
    Discord:
    Chilled_67#5014
    Well it's finally summer so I have a lot more time to be outdoors. This is some of my work from the past 2-3 weeks. Enjoy!

Click to view imgur album!

• Like Like x 3
  2. loicvdb

loicvdb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94
    Lovely pictures! I especially like #6
    btw, have you tried messing arround with contrast and saturation in an image editor? I feel like it could really improve the colors on some of these

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chilled_67

Chilled_67 Lizard

Ratings:
    +349
    Discord:
    Chilled_67#5014
    I have not, any recommendations for editors?

4. loicvdb

loicvdb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94
    Well I personally use Photophiltre, it's free and easy to use. You just have to load the image, click "ajust" and "personalized" to modify the levels. Most people use GIMP but I find it less user friendy and it takes like 3 minutes to launch.
    For more "advanced" colorimetry, I didn't find any image editor able to do what I want, so I use a video editing software... (DaVinci Resolve, free and very powerful but complicated)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Droiid

Droiid Shutdown

Ratings:
    +159
    Discord:
    Droiid#0609
    Dang chilled good work, did you actually get close to the animals or use a lens?

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...