1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

"You already sent this message recently!"

Discussion in 'Raid' started by FrostByte, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. FrostByte

FrostByte EST. Apr 17, 2014

Ratings:
    +59
    So I'm just going to get to the point here, When you try to buy multiple things from shop with the same quantity it gives you the HIGHLY annoying "You already sent this message recently!" message therefore it won't allow you to buy the item. It is most annoying when you're trying to buy Speed 2 and Strength 2 potions, because most of the time you want to buy the same amount of each, buying the first item works, but if the second item your buying is the same quantity it doesn't allow you. This garbage message bug prohibits you from buying things quickly. and even though raid is barely tolerable for me to play after the new reset, this message bug isn't so please fix it because I'm sure everyone else experiences the problem but for some reason doesn't make a thread about it from what I've seen? Anyways there you go @Staff, hopefully it's fixed soon. <3
    (I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this thread is overlooked like many bug reports in the past)

2. JordanZ_PvP

JordanZ_PvP Member

Ratings:
    +9
  3. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    It's a huge problem even after the message is sent, because you then try to talk in chat to remove the message, but you can't speak before "canceling" the purchase.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. FrostByte

FrostByte EST. Apr 17, 2014

Ratings:
    +59
    I know right lol

• Agree Agree x 1