1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Dokkedal's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Dokkeboi, Jul 6, 2018.

?

Would you like to see Dokkedal as a BUILDER?

1. YES

15 vote(s)
    93.8%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Dokkeboi

Dokkeboi Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username - Dokkedal
    Timezone - CEST

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - Yes, I would consider myself quite experienced. I got enough knowledge of WE to the point where I can copy/paste, I can create structures with different brushes, I can mirror and flip and object, I can save some time with stack and a lot more.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - I am a little behind with VS. I have my own private server (Lan server) where I got VS installed. I've been using WE so much, that I kind of stumble when using VS. But I know the basics of what VS has to offer.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - As of now, I can work around 2 hours a day (maybe more). I used to only be able to play at weekends but because I finished the kind of school I did, I got much more time.
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - Same as last time, I want to help in every way I can. In this case, by building new things and helping Brawl out structural. I also enjoy working with people with projects. I believe that teamwork will bring out the best of everyone.
    I also miss my good ol' BT buddies and I'd love to see and build with them again.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I would say my strength is Terraforming; I know what looks good and what could use some tweaking, I know how to shape the terrain so it looks natural (and opposite for non-natural terrain).
    I'm also keen on structures, like houses or buildings. I've made a lot of houses (modern and medieval) in my building phase, and I would consider it one of my strengths.
    I also detail well in my opinion.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - My weaknesses would be statues. Unless I got something to build after, I have no idea how to make an organic statue; like a human or an animal. But I'm learning.
    It's not something I can't do, but it's not my strength. I have a semi-hard time making trees. I can make them, but it's not my expertise.

List any previous experience you have with building - I've worked with the legendary build team for around 2 years before I left because of social reasons.

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)
    Click to view imgur album!

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Yey meme-man is back +1

3. Xelasi

Xelasi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +944
    wb ^^
    Hopefully this would be accepted while you have time to help the server before school starts up.

If it's denied because you previously had scheduling conflicts it would be a loss for Brawl imo, you've contributed a lot.

4. Doges

Doges Ex-Mod, Ex-Builder

Ratings:
    +338
    Obvious +1 - old members should basically always be allowed to come back.

5. Dokkeboi

Dokkeboi Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Haai lek!. Yes I'm back!

Hai Xel!. Thank you :smile:

Thank you doges <3

6. NickManEA

NickManEA Build JMOD

Ratings:
    +717
    Discord:
    NickManEA#1421
    You were a brilliant member of the team back then, I bet you will be again, there isn't much to say other than +1! Hope to see you back with us soon :grinning:

7. Dokkeboi

Dokkeboi Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you so much Nick <3

8. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    No-brainer +1

9. muslim_vin

muslim_vin Well-Known Member