1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Story Day 0 - Part 1

Discussion in 'Literature' started by TheMafias, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. TheMafias

TheMafias Something wise

Ratings:
    +247
    Most officers don't enjoy going into this part of the prison, as it lacked any hint of maintenance, obvious patches of mold and tears in the wall made this transparent. Officer Kennedy and prison Director Foster were only on this part of the prison for one complex task, neither of them was happy to be chosen to witness this. They both continued down the set of corridors when Foster broke the silence,"So uh... you are gonna actually let him go?"

Kennedy showed signs of stress when he replied,"Well I don't have much of a choice, hell, even the chief doesn't seem happy about it, but these people are causing so much trouble and the politicians see this as a way to mend the groups." He finished, giving a momentary pause to let out a sigh,"If it comes to it, I'll shoot him myself".

The Director tensed up and motioned Kennedy to the room they were heading to. The Officer walked in to shut the door behind him, fixing his suite and double checking his notes and documents in the file he had with him. The room had wallpaper peeling off and had a poorly lit center, this prison seems to be breaking a few laws in terms of upkeep, Kennedy thought to himself. Sitting down at the table was a pale white male, with dark hair that stood up like a child rubbed a balloon through it. His expression seemed grim, not really reacting to him walking into the room.

Kennedy made his way to the table careful not to upset the inmate, these types of people scared him, didn't want to cause a scene. He finally cleared his throat and tossed the file onto the table,"So, Daemon... am I right?"

Daemon barely reacted and slowly look towards the officer, their eyes met and Kennedy took note of how Daemon seemed like a mess, he really had plenty of reason to. Daemon nodded and stuttered to reply fully,"Y-yes, yeah that's me... uh, how come they haven't executed me yet?"

Kennedy relaxed a little, seemed Daemon was more worried about other things than hurting someone. He sat in front of the inmate and looked under better lighting, his eyes were sky blue but under this light, it almost looked like they were changing into different shades of blue. He reached for the file, careful not to startle the inmate, taking out photos and placing them in plain view for both of them,"We decided you are being put into a new program, Infernal Taskforce. Pretty cliche but politicians were never the creative types if you ask me," Kennedy chuckled,"to sum this up for the both of us, you and I are going to be partners, with your abilities and my experience, we should be able to calm the public down about the new infernal situation."

Daemon studied the photos for mere moments and seem to peak some sort of interest,"Do... do we get to help people like me", he paused for a moment searching for the right words, before continuing,"...Help people like me from hurting others?" A slight glow of white light started shining from his veins as he spoke. Kennedy completely started by this stood up to put his hand on his gun and reach his hand out towards Daemon. The light that was in the room started glowing brighter than it seemed possible to do and popped out.

After a few moments of silence Kennedy, who sounded a little shaken, spoke,"So is that like a bed wetting thing where it rarely happens, or are we gonna have to learn how to control that". Right after, the door was kicked open and a squad of Riot control units bolted into the room, a few ran straight towards Daemon and started handcuffing him.

Director Foster stepped into the room, an aura of authority shadowed him. "I thought you said you were going to shoot him, solve all of our problems Mr. Kennedy." He paced towards Daemon, who was staring at the ground, "Well, seeing as you aren't dead, you are either the luckiest or unluckiest son of a ***** I've met." He gave a nod to the control units holding him and they walked off with him.

Kennedy had finally stood up and rushed to gather his files from the table," I had it under control, you could have waited a few more minutes." The Officer finished collecting his documents and handed them to the Director,"Make sure he looks over these by tomorrow, it's his first day and I don't his face looking beat. Anything else, I don't care." Before Foster could reply, Kennedy had stormed off down the corridor.

• Like Like x 2
  2. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    Quick and interesting, seems like there’s more to be told...