1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Guide to underrated guns.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by AgentSilverfish, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. AgentSilverfish

AgentSilverfish not v cool

Ratings:
    +68
    Note: These guns are just my opinions, so don't judge/roast me.

Here are some guns that I think are very underrated.

Let's start off with rifles.
    In a section of very powerful guns, these guns are able to wreck bc ARs are op as hecc, but these guns are still not super used.
    #1. M16a1. I think this gun is very underrated. I'm pretty sure it is a one burst headshot. It has a short(er) delay than Famas does after shooting a burst and its accuracy isn't bad. This gun is overshadowed by the Famas. This is a great gun for starters and it is quite capable of killing players with auto rifles (m4, ak, acr, scar)
    #2. Scar-H. Great gun. Basically, acr with stopping power. The thing about scar that makes players want to use acr over it is that scar has less ammo. It's a High-level gun that most people don't use.

Shotguns.
    #1 AA12. (I'm getting hate for this.) Now, I know what you are thinking. Imo, aa12 can kill pretty easily (while wasting a whole clip of ammo). I know this can get annoying as hecc for players with the spam and all, but it can get kills. (As i said, don't roast me)
    #2 Model 1887. This gun is a great weapon. It often gets overshadowed by striker and ranger but it still is a viable option. (pair this up with steady aim and you're set).

Snipers.
    #1. Dragunov. Most players prefer using the msr starter class over the dragunov in custom class. This gun is very good (if you have good aim.) You probably won't run out of ammo with this gun (unless you are spamming).
    #2. Barret 50 cal. Many players do not like the barret for its slow fire rate. But if you can aim, you are set.

Pistols.
    Also only one.
    USP45. It is a m9 that does a little less damage. It has a pretty good fire rate and not bad damage. One problem tho is the accuracy.

#1 AgentSilverfish, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  2. jango_bob

jango_bob ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼

Ratings:
    +15
    SHSHHSHS KEEP QUIET ABOUT MODEL STEADY AIM! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT KNOWLEDGE WILL DO TO PEOPLE!!!

3. AgentSilverfish

AgentSilverfish not v cool

Ratings:
    +68
    You just exposed yourself