1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea Idea for prestiging or just a general idea

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by Prouddyyy, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Prouddyyy

Prouddyyy Marketing

Ratings:
    +319
    Discord:
    Prouddyyy#0679
    You get the ability to name your gun with a certain maximum amount of characters. This will show up in the chat kill message for the person who got killed and you for example like this.

Martgames headshot Prouddyyy with swagdabyeet (msr).
    Superben4 Headshot Prouddyyy with nothing (acr)

You're always able to rename your gun once you have the ability to name a gun for 2500 credits

This could be a prestige award that for every prestige, you get to name a gun, or
    VIP = name 1 gun
    MVP = name 2 guns
    ELITE = name 3 guns

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    Would get people abusing it, but not so many people have/will prestige so it would be easy to monitor.

#2 Lekosa1, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  3. Ice_Bear1

Ice_Bear1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126
    Ice Bear supports this. Ice Bear would rename gun AIceGun

4. SuperBen4

SuperBen4 Profile Pic by Hexivoid

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    This is a cool idea and at least some motive for players to prestige. There are custom item names in CTF and although there are sometimes inappropriate ones they are able to be dealt with accordingly so I don't think abuse of it will be too much of a problem - particularly (as you've said @Lekosa1) since not many players prestige anyway.

5. Ice_Bear1

Ratings:
    +126
    Ice Bear still thinks this should be a prestige only reward and not just free for MVP, ELITE, and VIP

6. mooseboi_

mooseboi_ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Discord:
    moose#2553
    I love this idea and definitely agree with Ice Bear. This would increase the incentive to prestige in the first place. But would players who have already prestiged have to do it again?

7. Ice_Bear1

Ratings:
    +126
    Ice Bear is assuming that with each prestige they can name more guns so a person with prestige 10 can rename 10 guns.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SuperBen4

SuperBen4 Profile Pic by Hexivoid

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    From my understanding @mooseboi_ was asking if players who had prestiged before the feature was added would get this automatically or if they'd have to prestige again to get one. Tell me if I'm wrong mooseboi.

I would assume there would be some way to make it so these players would already have the correct amount but I can't guarantee it to answer your question.