1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied Syramatra building application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by OuenTeY, Nov 24, 2018.

?

Would you accept Syramatra as an builder?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. OuenTeY

OuenTeY Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username Syramatra
    Timezone MEZ

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why?
    Yes, i think that im pretty experienced with WorldEdit because im using it since i actually started building a lot and thats since December 2015. Im using WorldEdit for almost everything i build expect of pretty hard builds and detailed builds, that you have to build yourself.

Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why?

No. I dont use VoxelSniper anymore. I used to work with it but now i actually dont use it anymore. The only thing i use it WorldEdit because im more deticated to it.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team?
    I would be very active because there are litterally no servers that you can play on at the moment and im very bored everyday so i come online on brawl and play WarZ or start building something new on Minecraft build. Im like 3-4 hours on brawl, sometimes 5 but thats very rare.

Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team?
    Because im on the server since end 2015 and i wanted to apply before but i actually was not motivated to play on PC i got a ps4 2016 and since then i actually quitted pc for like a year but now im actually very VERY active on pc and playing Minecraft and some other games. But litterally Minecraft is almost the only game i play almost everytime i get online. And im Builder on 2 more servers and im experienced in building stuff. But on the one team i actually got fired (The server closed 2 days after) and the other server im still builder on but its not that big. There's like 0 players on there.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building?
    My strengh is making Terraforming and Detailing. I build houses alot but im not to good in building houses anymore. Im not that good in building houses like one that started building houses in 2014 because i was inactive a long time and i almost forgot everything i learned about building houses. But im pretty good in building Trees and terra. (Screenshots of my Build on McBuild on Brawl are at the end of this application.)

What would you consider your greatest weakness with building?

My weakness i just said that it is building houses. At the rest im not that bad at i would say building houses is my only weakness in Building. Theres nothing more to say to my weaknesses right now because i dont know anything more right now.

List any previous experience you have with building

My last build litterally took me 5 hours to make and it was pretty painful because i had to remake it 2 times and its linked in the end of this application like some more pictures of things i build.

Pictures: 2018-11-22_13.08.48.png 2018-11-22_13.08.20.png 2018-11-07_14.19.49.png 2018-11-05_19.17.00.png

Attached Files:

#1 OuenTeY, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  2. Ice_Bear1

Ice_Bear1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126
    -1 from Ice Bear. You do have a nice build but you lack diversity, the build team would like to see more than just one small project to see your full building potential. Also, you lack forums experience though this is minor.

3. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    The build project you have there is really beautiful, but we do need more builds to make an informed decision. I got the impression that you had more builds in your back pocket. Perhaps you can add more pictures of the builds you've made? They don't need to be on this server ^ If not, we can arrange for something different for you to build on this server.

4. OuenTeY

OuenTeY Member

Ratings:
    +0
    added 2 more builds. Edit: Last one is not finished. (The Quartz Castle)

5. Ice_Bear1

Ratings:
    +126
    Ice Bear asks if you can prove that those are your builds the huge drop in quality seems suspicious.

6. OuenTeY

OuenTeY Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i can prove the first one, i cant proof the castle cause the server got a reset. wread me PM when you want the server IP, i'll show you.

7. muslim_vin

muslim_vin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    no ones gonna believe you

but you lack skill needed for the build team, im gonna give you a HEAVY -1

8. OuenTeY

OuenTeY Member

Ratings:
    +0
    <removed> is the IP of the server. Just go /plot tp Syramatra but you need to be on 1.12 its the proof of my build.

#8 OuenTeY, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
  9. Ice_Bear1

Ratings:
    +126
    how do you prove that you didn't copy an paste a friend's build?

#9 Ice_Bear1, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
  10. OuenTeY

OuenTeY Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First of all: Why would i Second of all: I wouldnt do such a thing AT ALL i've build all things i posted MYSELF you can trust me actually. When you dont its your problem. Its my plot and noones trusted.

11. Ice_Bear1

Ratings:
    +126
    I just think it is suspicious that there is a very high quality forest build (first picture) but the castle (last picture) looks very average compared to it. As for the reasons you would copy and paste 1: it will get you into the build team 2: go ahead and prove it again I would trust you but there are a lot of red flags on this application.

12. muslim_vin

Ratings:
    +152
    either way it's not good enough for the team lmfao

13. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Hi Syramatra - since the first two builds you have posted looked amazing, yet there are concerns about consistency in build quality or plagiarism, please follow the themes in the following map and build accordingly. This is builder trial so we can see what your true ability is like for a range of different styles.

Join map 421093 on the build server, you're permed already.

14. muslim_vin

Ratings:
    +152
    you're trialing this guy? the build team's standards are much lower than they used to be

15. Ice_Bear1

Ratings:
    +126
    Ice Bear agrees even if the builds are not plagiarized the first build though good isn't on par compared with other builders on the team, the second build though good isn't impressive, and the last build is just mediocre.

16. cld_r

cld_r Active Member

Ratings:
    +21
    As stated above, alot of red flags, and it seems like plagiarism to me, do you have any other builds that follow the trend of the first build, particularly with you in front of it, time and dated?

17. muslim_vin

Ratings:
    +152
    You still trialing even after these ratings really makes me believe this server is really desperate B4E90F4F-7BE7-40F8-BC4F-28AB24568DF1.png

18. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    It’s been over 2 weeks since the last response. No work has been done on the trial either. Please ensure that the next time you stay active on the forums for the duration of your application or notify us of you are away. Please also provide more builds that you have built on Brawl and provide adequate proof for the next time you apply.

Denied. Please reapply in one month.