1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Reduced's Build Application #2

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Reduced4Lyfe, Dec 4, 2018.

?

Who wants to see me as a Builder?

1. I do!

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. I don't.

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Reduced4Lyfe

Reduced4Lyfe Member

Ratings:
    +47
    Minecraft Username - Reduced4Lyfe
    Timezone - PST

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why?
    Yes, worldedit is really easy to use imo. Using //replace or //move really helps when I make mistakes when building, or //flip when I need to mirror something.

Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why?
    Nope, I've tried to learn how to use it but I never figured it out. If someone could teach me how to use it, I would really appreciate it.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team?
    Since school, I don't really have much time to do stuff I want to do. But I can possibly be on every other day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, etc...) For 1-2 hours.

Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team?
    To build for the server, I feel like my building experiences could be put to use to help the server. Some people have looked at my builds and asked things like, "Why are you not builder?" "You should apply for builder!" Well here I am, applying now. A few times some people asked me to give advice to their builds (Probably doesn't mean anything.) I have thought about making some maps I came up with for other game modes, like party or ctf, and to be included into brawl.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building?
    Making things HUGE. When building a castle I like to make them big for whatever reason, and when it comes to statues I make them big so I can try to put in a lot of detail to make it look really good.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building?
    Terraforming/landscaping. Something that's easy is kinda hard for me. I am capable of building something like a tree or a beach, but it's not going to be fantastic as I want it to be, but there's room for improvement.

List any previous experience you have with building
    About a year ago, I applied for Build Team but got denied (Which I see why, my builds were s*** then.) Some of them were just simple or bland or not very appealing. But overtime I began improving and have gotten better now compared to my one year ago builds. I feel like I'm still improving with every build I make.

Pictures: Some are old, some are new.
    Structures
    Click to view imgur album!

Statues

Landscaping

2. Ice_Bear1

Ice_Bear1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126
    +1 From Ice Bear. Your application is fairly short but the sheer quality of your builds make up for it. A very talented builder that should be accepted in the build team. On a side note try not to recycle old builds on your last app.

3. LoliShiro

LoliShiro Kitsune

Ratings:
    +10
    +1 - The details put into the builds you showcased is incredible. The creativity of your builds can speak for itself. You're an outstanding builder, I would gladly say you belong on the Brawl Build Team. Also, the amount of effort you put into these builds if far more superior than anyone I've seen. You deserve 100% to be accepted.

(I also like the idea of using banners for teeth on the Sans build, and #WALUIGI4SMASH!)

4. muslim_vin

muslim_vin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
  5. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    +1 for me I think you put a lot of details in your builds and I know you put a lot of effort, time and work in your build.
    So good luck!!!!

I hope you do become a builder

6. cld_r

cld_r Active Member

Ratings:
    +21
    +1, Wish you luck!

7. lilunsteady

lilunsteady Active Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Discord: