1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Bug A few bugs

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by cld_r, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. cld_r

cld_r Active Member

Ratings:
    +21
    I notice it’s been ages since anyone has posted here, so I thought I’d just cram all the bugs I know of into one thread

1) (Apparently) People cannot use boost pads sometimes until they relic, as it glitches them in place, or just doesn’t work.

2) Grapple can slingshot you backwards, often resulting in death if done when grappling upwards

3) I’m unsure if there’s any way to fix it, but occasionally the loot you get from killing someone is removed from the ground instantly, and it’s happened to me twice.

4) Airdrops don’t seem to ever happen, and I’ve been on for hours at a time

4b) If airdrops arent coming back/fixed, the airdrop tracker should be removed from the compass to avoid confusion

2. pewgeon

pewgeon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65
    1. Turn off ur timer kid.
    2. Turn off ur timer kid.
    3. Could be lag clearing loot drops on a timed basis.
    4. Pretty sure they were removed.
    5. Ok.

3. cld_r

cld_r Active Member

Ratings:
    +21
    If you noticed, I used the word "Apparently" and "People", Never implying it was me having the issue. Grapple slingshot happened, to kbz, causing him to lose full diamond, so I added it. Boost pads have always worked for me, though I added it because again, I witnessed it. Idon't, and never have used a client, and it'd be appreciate if you'd hold back your accusation before you understand all of the facts. Thanks. @pewgeon

#3 cld_r, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  4. pewgeon

pewgeon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65
    kbz a cheater dawg