1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Lobby "Daily Rewards Tokens" costing me (persistently) for gadgets I already own.

Discussion in 'Other' started by Dequoy, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Dequoy

Dequoy Active Member

Ratings:
    +50
    I understand there's a silly glitch that's easy to correct from my end when I go to use an owned gadget and I'm told I do not yet have it -- the player just needs to relog and everything's fine. However, the issue I've noticed is that when I have enough tokens built up to purchase that same already owned item (the popper bow, to be specific) it still deducts the tokens from my total and they REMAIN deducted even after I relog.

I've saved enough tokens to purchase both the flight and the popper bow several weeks ago, and I've noticed that sometimes when I switch to PvP mode or the animal shooting bow, a friend later switches to flying around, so I'll try flying and it won't work...or worse I'll try switching to the popper bow and I'll see a message like "You purchased the Popper Bow for 60 tokens!". Then I try flying and it says I need so many more tokens before I can afford it... I type /tokens and it says I'd only have like 30 tokens after turning in daily rewards at 10 each for over 2 weeks without purchasing anything. I relog, type /tokens, and it STILL says the highly reduced total (the same "30 tokens" in my arbitrary example).

I've tried /support to contact staff about this and nobody was available so I'm posting a complaint/observation here in case others are noticing the same problem? Try typing /tokens in a lobby if these issues seem to be happening to you guys too, and see if your token totals are genuinely lower than they should be based on how often you vote or collect daily rewards.

If I'm missing an important detail like "When you purchase this item, it only lasts for a week then it expires" then I apologize but from what I gather the purchase of things like gadgets from tokens appears to be a permanent purchase, especially since after "repurchasing" the popper bow and not yet being able to "repurchase" flight, I'll have both available again as normal after I relog (just without the tokens I lost when I was charged for buying the popper bow more than once).

• Like Like x 2
  2. redslime

redslime Lead Developer

Ratings:
    +1,141
    Discord:
    redslime#8503
    seems like a very bad bug, of course buying it once should give you access to the gizmo for ever, it never expires. looking into it...

Edit: I believe it's fixed now, if it happens again please pm me. Also gave you some tokens.

• Friendly Friendly x 1