1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Chest bug

Discussion in 'Raid' started by CoCaptainBlue, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    Hello all.

When i was raiding a base of a player (10/10 for the deatils lol) I found that some chests where not breaking properly. I spend a short amount of time attempting to narrow down the problem with the implications envloved and came to the conclusion that..

Using an axe iron efficiency 1 or higher won't let the chest break it will just come back. Using any thing lower such as stone axe or fists etc. will mean the chest breaks properly.

After speaking with a Moderator (not a Raid mod) we came the possible conclusion that it may be related to the anti cheat protocal that wont lets us break chests because it feels we are creating lagg by dropping all those items at same time. This is however just a theory and I have nothing to support this.

Thank you for reading. oh and have a good day!

#1 CoCaptainBlue, Dec 29, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018