1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Glitch Spectating mode and particles

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by Daniel_Agostinho, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Daniel_Agostinho

Ratings:
    +0
    While in-game, it's possible to spectate the game and nobody would noticed even there's a player spectating.

About an hour ago, i noticed that sometimes i could "hit" someone that was spectating, i first thought "This maybe because he asked for spectate",but then i also noticed i could "hit" those guys who i killed and were in the warm up. This was a little bit annoying, especially when they get in front of someone that we are trying to kill.

Probably the common question would be: How can you know you were hitting someone ?
    When I shoot some spectator, blood particles appear followed by sound of bullets hitting someone

Besides that, if someone have done /spectate or clicked the emerald block, I can see what item are they holding(compass, emerald block, etc.)