1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Why TeamSpeak?

Discussion in 'General Guides' started by Starslash27, Mar 31, 2019.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. Discord

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. TeamSpeak

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Starslash27

Starslash27 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    While reading the staff requirements, I found out that TeamSpeak is one. This is very random and I think unnecessary. I'll get TeamSpeak if I have to, but honestly, I really don't like the service. I am a HUGE Discord fan and it gives me everything I need. :thumbsdown:

Please change this, or at least consider it. WAY fewer people use TeamSpeak than other programs, and lots of people really don't like TeamSpeak at all.

-Slash :penguin:

2. redslime

redslime Lead Developer

Ratings:
    +1,141
    Discord:
    redslime#8503
    Where did you see this? It's not a requirement anymore, we switched to Discord a long time ago

3. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    As @redslime said, we've switched to Discord a long time ago. I just checked the threads in the staff app and there's a couple of things which need updating, I have passed this on to the staff manager. Thanks for letting us know!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Starslash27

Starslash27 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No problem! I had no clue discord was switched to.