1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Horse Race Glitch When You Race

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SkittlesTM, Jun 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. SkittlesTM

SkittlesTM Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Discord:
    SkittlesTM#0001
    Heyo!
    So, after the servers for Minecraft Party came back, I've been playing a few games. One of the games was Horse Ride, and I've seen a glitch. Usually, when a player is about to pass the finish line, the numbers that show how much blooks you are until the finish line freezes and another players number subtracts. I was clearly in front of everyone and reached the finish line first but someone else wins. I lost the evidence of recording this but I will try to update this with a video. I hope you guys are able to fix this and know what is happening.

Updated: Here is the video to show you an example of what I mean. You'd have to click the link since it won't let you play the video from the forums.
    https://i.imgur.com/KnyaOhK.mp4

#1 SkittlesTM, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  2. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Never seen this happen before. Do you have any idea what might've caused it to happen? A video of it happening would be useful.

Also, which version were you using?

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. SkittlesTM

SkittlesTM Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Discord:
    SkittlesTM#0001
    Yeah, my video frames tend to lag but I'll try to update evidence right now. But, I usually use 1.12.2 but used 1.8.9.