1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Mob Stacker (Enderman)

Discussion in 'Raid' started by FrostByte, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. FrostByte

FrostByte EST. Apr 17, 2014

Ratings:
    +59
    not sure if it happens for any other mobs but i've farmed my endermen spawner for 2 hours now, I had a stack of x68 and got down to about x54 and then they all spawned in a wall and disappeared. I wanted to make sure it was a bug and waited another 30 minutes and had a stack of x25 and it happened again with about x12 left.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Passed it on, thank you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Eil

Eil Ex-Raid // Perm. Ban Manager
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +711
    By spawned in a wall, do you mean the teleported? Which they usually do when you hit them a few times.

4. FrostByte

FrostByte EST. Apr 17, 2014

Ratings:
    +59
    Yes exactly, while I'm hitting them they'll teleport in the wall right beside them then they ALL disappear.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...