1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Signing books

Discussion in 'MinecraftBuild' started by Fourr_, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Fourr_

Fourr_ ex Media Sub-Manager | ex Party Mod | Builder

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    Hey, Before i start, keep in mind i'm in 1.13.2 playing on the 1.8 server which is probably why I'm getting the bug. but I was signing a in a book n' quill for a semi-complex command cause I didn't wanna go through the effort of manually typing the command out every time. As soon as you click 'sign' it kicks you out of the server and back to the main hub. I understand I could use notepad or switch my game version which is probably what I'll do now, but for other people who are writing books (in 1.13.2+) for other reasons may have the same problem.

*tested in 1.8 and signing books works.*

Obviously the easy and quick solution is switching game versions. But just speaking out for some players that may not want to swap just to write a book because that can be kind of tedious.

P.S - I like playing in 1.13.2 cause that's where my shaders are

Attached Files: