1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Other Particles Cosmetic Doesn't Stay

Discussion in 'Other' started by 19Cameron91, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. 19Cameron91

19Cameron91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,074
    I don't know if this is intentional, but when you set a particle cosmetic for yourself, and you leave the server and comeback or go to a gamemode, the particle disappear. The don't stay with you.

2. redslime

redslime Lead Developer

Ratings:
    +1,141
    Discord:
    redslime#8503
    Please be more specific which particles you're using and which servers you are connecting from/to

3. 19Cameron91

19Cameron91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,074
    Well, I'm trying to use the vortex, witch effect aura and the witch effect trail. When I log off the server and come back, the effects are gone. If I apply them in the lobby and go to a gamemode, they stay applied to me, but when I go back to the lobby they're gone.
    I hope this is enough info.