1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Searching for people to play with

Discussion in 'Groups' started by RedDragonLP, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RedDragonLP

RedDragonLP Active Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello Brawlers,

its been years since I've played warz. Now that I'm back I'm searching for people to team up with.
    When I left warz I was pretty decent and I think I can get back into this, just need people to play with.

Things I dont need (because I grew up): squeekers and people which are investing more time in betraying than playing with a team. Also I dont want to play in a big team, just a group of 3-4 players.

What I am searching for:
    Players which are atleast 16 years old.
    You should have fun playing warz.
    Players which have a good amount of experience (which I have because I've been playing this since 2013)
    Players which are friendly to each other and not toxic. Toxcity destroys every team or group.
    I would prefer people with atleast VIP.

Hit me up if u are interested. You can pm me or try to hit me up ingame (PM is the better choice probably)

I also have discord and teamspeak, which I will give you when ur interested.

best regards,
    RedDragonLP

P.S (I'm from germany and I'm 19 years old)

• Like Like x 1
    #1 RedDragonLP, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  2. Yupper

Yupper A big bot on warz ❤️

Ratings:
    +96
    Discord:
    brix#6941
    Good luck finding some people! :grinning: