1. Questions in this section will be answered by a Developer, Senior Moderator, or Administrator.
    Please only ask questions about Brawl or our servers. This is not Google!
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Why are my build applications always getting denied?

Discussion in 'Q & A' started by FrostFightGirl, Nov 29, 2019.

?

Is minesheep a good builder?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. FrostFightGirl

Ratings:
    +3
    Question: Why do people get accepted on the build team with terrible builds and I can't accepted once?

My first application: [​IMG]
    Why is the 15 years young admin telling me that I am plagiarizing my own builds? They are my own and legit builds!? Do they not like me or something? I built most of everything in each picture I shared. I have proof too! Want to discord call and have me screenshare and show you? Degenerates.

My second application: [​IMG]
    Again, is brawl really down the hole hiring a 15 year old admin that cant tell the difference between someone who is good at building and someone who cant build at all? Also calling me out for plagiarism for building my own builds!? Who are you people. This isn't fair. I have proof for all my builds. I can send all of you my world files just to flex with my good builds. Oh wait, maybe the admin doesn't want me to be known as a better builder than her.. Lmao

My third application: [​IMG]
    So after more than 6 months, I still get denied again with plagiarism? These are my own builds and I don't know who you are kidding. If I didn't build these, who did? Give me their names and I'll call them out for plagiarism. I can't help it putty you have incompetent staff members who don't know how to do their job. Especially children who can't preform simple management tasks on an online forum. I sure hope you don't pay these idiotic inbreds money to keep your fort in good shape. No wonder why this community is dying.

Last thing: I got a warning for being "Toxic" how funny. I got denied three times for builder so ofc I'm going to be toxic. How childish. Grow up.

Now lets compare builds! :smile:
    My builds:
    Click to view imgur album!

Minesheeps builds:
    Click to view imgur album!

If Doges was still the head of the build team, I would of been accepted by now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And WHO ACCEPTED MINESHEEP?
    [​IMG]
    Boom. Give me builder now or I'll apply again in another 3 months with the same application.

• Funny x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • ELITE Honor x 1