1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Radical Ravioli's Build Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by RadicalRavioli, Jan 2, 2020.

?

Would i be a good addition to the team?

1. yes

69.2%
  2. no

7.7%
  3. maybe?

23.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RadicalRavioli

RadicalRavioli best bird

Ratings:
    +8
    Minecraft Username - RadicalRavioli
    Timezone - EST

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - yes, I have Owned multiple servers and have used it many times, however, I do often prefer to build by hand
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - no, I do however want to learn how to use it.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - Most likely a few days a week, I do have a ton of time on my hands though this may change in the future.
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - I've been looking for a build team to join for a long time, most of the ones I've seen aren't even close to what I'm looking for,

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Houses and detailing
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Statues/organics

List any previous experience you have with building - mainly single-player worlds and a few servers with friends, however, I am currently in a collab with a YouTuber named Pearlescentmoon,

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (the one below was made on the MCbuild. mapID:434605)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 RadicalRavioli, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. crowmeme

crowmeme Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42
    Discord:
    crow#7509
    I wanna see more pics if you have anymore! (maybe some large scale creations) I do like your style of builds and they would be nice to see around Brawl +1

However, I think u should be playing on Brawl for a while longer before u apply for staff

3. RadicalRavioli

RadicalRavioli best bird

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks for the input! i added a few more pictures, as for the last part, I will be sticking around here for awhile weather I'm accepted or not so.

4. Fordale

Fordale Queen

Ratings:
    +80
    Discord:
    Fordale#4520
    Hey! Your builds look pretty good from what I can tell from the pictures. Like Crow, I would love to see a larger scale build and how you incorporate different builds into one setting. I would also love to see some other things like modern styles, vehicles, and some larger scale terraforming. I do believe your builds are up to standard, however, I would love to see you more active on Brawl.

5. Knaber

Knaber Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +463
    Idk how to read because i'm a silly caveman, i do like the pretty pictures though, +1

6. RadicalRavioli

RadicalRavioli best bird

Ratings:
    +8
    hey so sorry for the late reply! I've been frantically searching for my modern(ish) builds, and I havn't found anything other than what I've shown so far, I prefer to do fanticy type builds and i don't usually build modern things unless i really need to,

7. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Agreed with Fordale. The builds you've shown are very good, but it would be nice to see some larger scale builds and different styles - mostly modern and suburban. Also, it would be nice to see some more terraforming.

If you build some more stuff in these different styles, you can update your app and include them.

8. RadicalRavioli

RadicalRavioli best bird

Ratings:
    +8
    i
    thanks for the input! i did make a modern build and post it, and i might make a suburban house later on, hope you like it!

9. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Hi, you show a lot of promise to be a builder! We would just like to see some more builds as said previously but also more familiarity with our server, so we have set up a small trial map that you can build on (since you made a modern house already you can just paste it in there). It's in our 1.13 server (build 3). You are free to use either 1.8 or 1.13 to build.

To access the map: /map 434972

We look forward to seeing your progress!

10. Doges

Doges Ex-Mod, Ex-Builder

Ratings:
    +338