1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Team Eytys

Discussion in 'Teams' started by 360mod, Jan 22, 2020.

?

Want to join the team?

Poll closed Feb 21, 2020.
  1. Yes bro

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Naa, Dont care

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    AintGivingYouMyDiscordLoL#6969
    how many times you have to convince yourself in one reply that you dont give a **** about my earnings or money XD starts to seem like you care ngl. And what comes to buying a pc, I see you every day on the server and I see you like gaming, so I dont see why you would not by a better pc IF YOURE EVEN COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR FPS LOL

2. GIsmOO

GIsmOO Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Discord:
    GIsmOO#3648
    The reason I am not buying a pc is because like I said I have better plans with my money. Also all I play is Minecraft so that would not be worth it. And really, I dont care about your earnings. I'm sorry if that hurts you but thats reality. Really sorry. Sorry

• Like Like x 1
  3. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    It is just funny how many times you have to point it out and try to convince everybody that you dont care lmao. have a good future!

4. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    I could buy a £4,000 computer tomorrow if I wanted to.

As GIsmOO said having a bad pc doesnt make us poor.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    what is your point here XD stop complaining about low fps if you arent gonna buy better pc even when you could lol. i didnt ask what pc you can buy and really dont give a ****, just stop complaining about low fps and using that as a reason and argument then.

6. GIsmOO

GIsmOO Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Discord:
    GIsmOO#3648
    Thanks. My future will be awesome!!!

We can use that as a reason and argument for a disadvantage because it is.

• Like Like x 1
    #46 GIsmOO, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  7. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    It is pretty stupid and bad excuse when you so hard try to convince that you use your money more wise than for a expensive pc, if you are not willing to buy a better pc for better fps do not ****ing use that for a reason to your death in fight or something else, thats a pathetic excuse in that case when you say that you could buy a computer but you have better plans for your money. Theres no right then to youse low fps as a reason for disadvantage, just accept your ****ty fps and deal with it, not our problem.

And what I am to say to anything but what I've seen, ping matters more than fps lol and I have avg 150+ ping, and still dropping yall, so here I am shaking my mf head and laughing at your arguments :grinning:

8. CoCaptainBlue

Ratings:
    +87
    I was pointing out who you were wrong,. Lmao

Its not a reason/excuse for a death.. its a reason for people like your self who are incapable of winning a fight without having to send 50 lines of trash talk after it.

all we are saying is.. yes we have a bad pc, and so yes we use gapples.

Whats the big deal about gappling in a fight?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. GIsmOO

GIsmOO Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Discord:
    GIsmOO#3648
    You obviously have no idea how it is to play with low fps. I also have a average ping of 150 and bad fps and in the last 10 fights you ran away.
    Award of Best Pvper goes to you. Ngl
    Please just dont answer anymore im sick of this pointless conversation. Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  10. Necromancer51572

Necromancer51572 Team Mystic

Ratings:
    +18
    This has become a very interesting team thread

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    Your arguments are so **** smh :O

Thats funny how you leave your sayings open af, I ran a 3v1? Yeah holy I am a bad pvper. You literally 3v1 jump me when I am mining and I kite the **** outta you and you say I ran out of fights XD. And as I said earlier, i will bring 2 sets from now that I dont have to run those fight and I can fight and drop you. It is so annoying that I didnt take the extra set one me there. I also got clip and screenies of you jumping me 2v1 and 3v1 so dont even try to think any of those where I "ran away" were any clear of 1v1.

And I will answer as long as you get your facts straight lol. How does it feel to lie to yourself XD youre telling things that would make you look better and cooler what is pretty pathetic XD, since you cant get anything else than awarding me the best pvper when kiting a 1v3, you want to stop the conversation?

This conversation even started from a thing where I said that I got 3 gapps from you, which was 100% true as CoCaptain mentioned before that you use many gapps.

After all the 1v3 and 1v2 kites and fights are actually funny for me, I dont mind losing one set if I fail my new kite starts or end up dying because you debuffed me at the beginning before your 2 friends jumped too hahahah. I still got 17 p4ub3 sets left and could make instantly 5 more with my bottles and diamonds. The good part is here, you get so happy of a half set devided by 3 players that it is better for you to get them. Ion need them.

12. GIsmOO

GIsmOO Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Discord:
    GIsmOO#3648
    Stop the conversation.
    Idgaf how many sets you pretend to have and how many times you kited or died.
    All your doing in this post is flexing with your "17 p4 sets".
    The question is, who asked?
    Get over this discussion and stfu please.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    Hahahah this is your "mature" respond when you don't have anything else to say anymore XD you just want out of the conversation now, when I have shut down all your trashtalk arguments and lies XD

• Like Like x 1
  14. GIsmOO

GIsmOO Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Discord:
    GIsmOO#3648
    All you have shut down is my faith in you being older than 12. You destroyed none of my arguments with your random ****talk I'm just sick of your bull****. All you tryna do is push yourself and look better even tho we all know you're not.
    Im begging you to please stop but I guess being a little bit mature and accepting that isn't a possibility for you.
    Btw, why do you use like 5 XD's in every sentence.
    Even more reason to think ur 12 years old

#54 GIsmOO, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  15. CoCaptainBlue

Ratings:
    +87
    We prooved your point is irrelevant with gappels, we prooved you were wrong about people being poor. etc. What more should we disproove.

The conversation has run it's course. Why drag it out any longer

16. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    Proved your point on gapples? pretty funny to hear that when your only arguments on that was "I DID NOT HAVE 3 GAPPS!!!! YOU ARE LYING!!!!!"

also do not ****ing complain about low fps if you HAVE money but just dont wanna buy better pc, then its your own problem and you have to deal with it, not use that as a reason for using 3 gapps or dying in 1v1 XD

All I am saying is: Lmao XD

17. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    @Addicental @GIsmOO
    Please stop this flame war and return to the original topic of the thread. If you proceed, your comments will be removed and you will receive warning points.

• Like Like x 2
    #57 Lord_Roke, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2020