1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

List of the best MC-WarZ players

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Warrey, Feb 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    List of the best MC-WarZ players
    Before you criticize me which is the reason to why I am making this thread there is one thing I want you to know; this is my opinion and nobody else's. No one can really put a word on who has been dominating WarZ over the past years or months correctly or wiped out the players and stepped their foot down. I do this because I think it gets the community to discuss both our past and future since the game-mode is still alive.

However even though we all have all different opinions we can still come to some conclusions by looking at statistics. There are some people that everyone agree on which also fits with the statistics who are good. Throughout the years I have been teaming with everyone, all kinds of people and different opinions and heard a lot of things.

An example would be when someone shouts "he's so good" to describe how their opponent is playing which is someone who is truly good. Usually you think you're the best yourself, but does other people think that too? For now I will be naming the top ten best players from October and so on and hopefully in the future add earlier lists.

Well how do you tell if someone is the "best"? Well this one is pretty much only based on skill-level, elo and the amount of people you kill. I will use ↓ , ↑ to describe last month and ⇁ which means you are still at the same place compared to last month. This list is all the players that have been on this month meaning if you get on once and play like no one ever before you can still be on the list. +100 means you’re on the bottom of people who did not play last month or played but did not have a high skill.

Warrey’s top 10 best players of October 2019
    1.⇁ @Nunyabizniz
    2.⇁ @Communications
    3.↑+101 @CjSrocks25
    4.↓-1 @Havai
    5.↑+1 @Bxnking
    6.↓-1 @Screeper020
    7.⇁ @Kaaasssrraaa
    8.↑+100 @Fets
    9.⇁ @Black_Fluffy
    10.↑+102 @Skruni

Reasons:
    Player has had many situations where he show talent, especially while playing alone I see talent and unexpected things. However the facts that he uses a laptop is amazing.
    Amazing player, shows how he can fight off every player with his grapple skills.
    3. There's nothing to say really, if you played you probably remember him coming back altingon "Affeholmis" with dalton and always had plenty of diamond in his inventory, definitely 3rd.
    4. Shadow has always been good and if this player wants to kill someone, he will. He also reached a kdr never seen on WarZ before. There is really not anything important to say, further-ado
    5. Tanner came back from not playing since the beginning of 2019 when WarZ officially died and were still goated on the sticks, returned to his previous elo spots but sadly got banned for tpyes-macro.
    6. Has always been good and continues to with his team reach high elo spots and statistics.
    there are unbelievable clips in this tage which puts him at a solid place 7. He came back and showed WarZ what he could do once again, talented player.
    with Colin coming back you can put a interesting perspective on how the game is viewed. Spas Barrett is something cool and uncommon and turns him into a good player in his own way.
    9. Has done extreme clutches with Kasra the times he has been on and has had many years on his back with experience. Definitely a talented player.
    10. Skruni show his talent with Nunya who plays really good in tower together, you can see his amazing shots in their dualtage;

Warrey’s top 10 best players of November 2019
    1.↑+7 @Kaaasssrraaa
    2.↑+2 @Havai

3.@CjSrocks25
    4.↓-2 @Communications
    5.+1 @Screeper020
    6.↑+2 @Fets
    7.↑+103 @NMHRODMAN1SBEST

8.↑+1 @Black_Fluffy
    9.↑+104 @Usp45
    10.↑+105 @dalt0n

Warrey's top 10 best players of December 2019
    1.↑+2 @CjSrocks25
    2.↑+106 @Applings
    3.↑+3 @Fets

4.↑+5 @Usp45
    5.@Screeper020
    6.↑+107 @Dead_City
    7.-5 [USER=38468]@Havai[/USER]
    8.↑+108 [USER=32085]@xpa[/USER]
    9.↑+109 @Spinnn
    10.↑+110 [USER=23204]@Fenguin1[/USER]

Warrey's top 10 best players of January 2020
    1.↑+2 @CjSrocks25
    2. @Applings
    3. @Fets

4.↑+112 @Hacksack
    5.↑+1 @Dead_City
    6.↓-1 @Screeper020
    7. @Havai
    8.↑+1 @Spinnn
    9.↓-5 @Usp45
    10.↑+113 @Urnes

Warrey's top 10 best players of February 2020
    1.?
    2.?
    3.?
    4.?
    5.?
    6.?
    7.?
    8.?
    9.?
    10.?

I will update this thread and add information and more lists, but you do probably not agree with this list, so make your own! If you're currently playing you probably know who you believe is the best at the moment.

- Warrey

#1 Warrey, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  2. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
  3. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    lmfao bruh no way

4. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  5. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    me!

6. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    got it

7. Screeper020

Screeper020 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ofc im the best man

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. RedDragonLP

RedDragonLP Active Member

Ratings:
    +10
    this list is pretty accurate, probably going to never appear on this!

Good job @Warrey

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Thanks!

10. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    Why am I not on the List
    [​IMG]

11. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Ante, du spear inte WarZ :thinking:

12. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    Jo jag har fan barret och spas i server fyra. Jag spelar också Warz 20 dagligen.