1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Team Breach

Discussion in 'Teams' started by NinetyThree, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. NinetyThree

NinetyThree Active Member

Ratings:
    +37
    We were like 200 blocks away steank was nowhere to be seen and u knew it was only me but u still ran. Steank didn't have p4 at the time in which he actually told u. you're saying it's not a 1v1 because I didn't ask for a 1v1, indeed true. Remember the time I was repairing my pickaxes at the blacksmith? You jumped me out of nowhere I fought back and so we 1v1ed p4 and I dropped you, in which I got a fresh p4 set, half of a broken p4 set, god sword, god pic and 3 gaps.

And everytime I ask for a 1v1, you either accept then lose or decline and then you make up a bull**** excuse of why you can't like "i gtg now"

And I thought u can 3v1 breach? u ran away from a "2v1"? Oh wait.... wasn't that when one of us lagged out so it turned into 2v1 and then u ran and one of us got lost and turned into a 1v1 in which that person's dura was at like 60% Well it was technically a 3v1 apparently in your book so gg I guess

#21 NinetyThree, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  2. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    AintGivingYouMyDiscordLoL#6969
    You are a nice guy but you believe your teammates bull**** stories too much :grinning:, I recorded the 1v1 where GismOO "Lagged out" XD
    He was simply recrafting or something, and i quickied him. After that I went after Muffin, Dropped him, And after that bisom12 ran to nether to lava where he died to me also. That was the first 3v1.

Then some hours later I am not sure how much, Muffin, Gism00 and Retroup goes to 3v1 me when retroup asks me 1v1. So theres a proof retroups "1v1" ends up being jumped by Breach with 2 helpers. In that fight I used the enviroment for advantage and ran to water. Gism00 and Retroup did not have depth strider so I was just comboing Muffin on the water Gism00 came to the water to help Muffin, I dropped Gism00 pretty quick there in the water (Lagged again?) and then I went back to after Muffin and dropped him pretty quickly after dropping Gism00, and then i was literally out of my p4 armour and recrafts so I fighted retroup sometime and then ran away with pearls. Literally had 0 soups left. Inv full of armor and other ****.

So, thats pretty much it went down and everyone participating in those 3v1, knows that it went just like this. I won two 3v1 your team jumped on me. And yes I know your excuses already: "Gism00 had only reg on the second 3v1, Addicental went to water so WE CANT 3v1 YOU properly, and that Gism00 lagged in the first one"

I can't be sure, but if player is standing still and you hit him, he gets knocked couple blocks away or one or something, If players lags or disconnects, the body doesn't move and stays still, Gism00 did get knocked and right after he was dead, he talked in chat, so how badly did his "wifi disconnect" XD

Anyhow you can lie to people how much you want, but I literally were the one who got 3v1'd in the both fights, so I know the best what happened really ngl. Stating this out, because people should know this about your team, that it is not one of these "power" teams indeed it is a pretty much normal poor team, with 3v1'ers and liars, who won't accept their losses. Thanks.

3. NinetyThree

Ratings:
    +37
    What about this? ^^^^^

If you can handle 3v1s why can't u handle 1

A "normal poor team" is inaccurate. Who does team Melon fight at koth? Every normal poor team do not even try to compete and name at least 2 teams that are better than us.If someone asks you who are the top teams on raid rn we will be one of the first teams in your mind.

If you think about it do you really think you can win a fair 3v1(formal fight)against us? If you think you can 3v1 breach msg us and we will be more than happy to have a fair 3v1 in kitpvp. And send me vids of those 3v1s

Alright ending of posting useless stuff on this thread, if you want to continue this feel free to argue about it in private pms ingame or discord. Thanks

#23 NinetyThree, Mar 3, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  4. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    Yeah good idea to move on pms, agreed. Even tho, I already got jumped twice by your team a very fair fight, so I don't see reason to trust you again. Anyhow I already won twice 1v3 againts your team players. I never said you were participating in the 3v1 or anything like that. I also ran from you, because I saw steank on full diamond behind you running towards us, helmet enchanted else was reg. So I ran a little bit, then turned to fight you a bit when I realized my armor was literally 60%, because I was having fun with steank and Gism00 there outside spawn. I knew it was coming that you are going to jump me and I knew I was going to run, when I saw you.

If your team jumps me by 3 people, one people lagging out shouldn't be used as an excuse in my opinion, there was still 2v1 that time, and long 3v1 fight before he "lagged" out lol. I also wonder why you always trashtalk me and say I'm a pathetic loser when I say that you have advantage on our 1v1's with your 21 ping, when I have 150+ ping, but then if your teammate "lags out", you can't get over that, and you literally only point why your team lost those 3v1 is that Gism00 lagged out? :grinning:

And enough of this. ty.

5. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    If you don't want to accept him, just deny him. No need to call him bad. If he has applied to your team you should embrace the fact he is being friendly by following your teams joining process.

6. NinetyThree

Ratings:
    +37
    Did you see what he said above his application? That is nowhere near friendly and I never called him bad, saying we only accept good players doesn't necessarily mean that we called him bad.

7. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    #27 360mod, Mar 5, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  8. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    ok. thats fine

9. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    If I may be on the inactive list?

Also when I get back I'm a good grinder as yall know and I want to pvp again with the boys again. Just waiting to return this computer for a gaming computer

10. epicmcgamer29304

epicmcgamer29304 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hes dog**** lol

11. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    "Dog****" said the one in the Team Breach lmao xD

12. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    damn this thread is toxic.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. epicmcgamer29304

epicmcgamer29304 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah youre doing well this map keep it up

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. 360mod

360mod Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Discord:
    I am actually :O

15. BrosBeforeHoes_

Ratings:
    +230
    Application :
    Truce or Member? : member and or truce

Ingame Name: Iqn_

Who are your truces? : Currently alot. Im friendly but serious at competition

Rate yourself in tracking 1-10 : 2 not a big fan.

Rate yourself in pvp 1-10 :
    4 atm. Haven't had my computer in a while. But i can get good fast
    Timezone : EST

Why do you want to join/truce the team?[/QUOTE] Been friends and member for a little. Always willing to help. Looking to either join or truce in a nother team till im ready to get back in. Im a big grinder, pvper, miner, whatever you want. I am also starting in about a week due to the lack of a desk and i dont want to make my back any sore sitting on the floor.

16. rsugar

rsugar Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Been friends and member for a little. Always willing to help. Looking to either join or truce in a nother team till im ready to get back in. Im a big grinder, pvper, miner, whatever you want. I am also starting in about a week due to the lack of a desk and i dont want to make my back any sore sitting on the floor.[/QUOTE]
    accepted. U da homie <3

• Like Like x 1
  17. BrosBeforeHoes_

Ratings:
    +230
    accepted. U da homie <3[/QUOTE]
    Looking forward to another map 6 <3

Hey this thread could probably use a little update.