1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied Bath_Maintenance's Build application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bath_Maintenance, Apr 8, 2020.

?

Am i ready to become Builder?

Poll closed May 8, 2020.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Bath_Maintenance

Bath_Maintenance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105
    Minecraft Username - Bath_Maintenance
    Timezone - Mountain

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - yes im good with world edit in some aspects.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - unfortunately i have not heard of it :frowning:

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - i play alot mostly everyday, mostly on CTF but have turned to Build as I've gotten back into my skills of building again.
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - well ive played on Brawl for so many years now (i didn't believe that i could become a build mod back then and apply) that i think that its time for me to show off my building skills and be able to let go of my creativity now instead of saying that im not as good as i really am.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Detaling and terraforming and making trees too.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - my weakness is in houses as im not really into that category of building houses which seems boring to me but am willing to give anything a shot if it needs to happen.

List any previous experience you have with building - well I've built alot of CTF maps with one of my friends named SafeGuarded_ and have made some awesome maps together and would love to share some strengths in building things like i said in my previous answer.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click to view imgur album!

Click to view imgur album!

some of the builds on the bed room and western map like the toys from toystory and some certain houses are from other people, but the rest from those builds are from me.
    Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 Bath_Maintenance, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  2. ikemulti

ikemulti Former Build Mod

Ratings:
    +200
    That presentation of Canadian Fort was quite lackluster. Denied.

3. Bath_Maintenance

Ratings:
    +105

oof lol

4. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Do you have any projects to show other than CTF maps?

5. Bath_Maintenance

Ratings:
    +105

I don't, that's probably a problem

6. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    I'd definitely like to see some more variety. Can you try building a map for a different gamemode to prove you can build more varied maps?

7. Bath_Maintenance

Ratings:
    +105

sure

8. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Hi Bath,

Thank you for your application! Unfortunately, we have decided that your builds are still not up to our current standards. Even so, the new builds you have submitted (since the last time around) begin to show great improvement! There is better detail in your work and sense of structure. However, these 2 builds are not enough to showcase much of your ability, especially because they are CTF maps. While CTF maps could indeed show some level of skill, it is very limiting as your detail and creativity are restricted by copious gameplay considerations. Please try to build outside of these maps and build more cool projects and reapply! I would really love to see what else you have to offer.

Denied. Please reapply in at least 1 month.