1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Animals Spawning in Raid - Map 8

Discussion in 'Raid' started by soccerstar2153, Apr 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. soccerstar2153

Ratings:
    +0
    For some reason, I cannot find any animals i.e. cows throughout the map. I have traveled for about 2 hours and was wondering if anyone else has had this issue

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. DreadfulDNA

DreadfulDNA Well Known Member

Ratings:
    +136
    I’ve had the same issue. I went to spawn as they seem to spawn around there and got eggs from chickens then captured cows and chickens with the eggs. I ran around as well for a considerable amount of time and found nothing. I think it has to do with so many players on raid that spawns are spread thinly. Once I captured cows and chickens and returned to my farm warp pigs spawned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Pig spawner is barely spawning one at a time.

4. TwisterPvP

TwisterPvP Raid Mod / Squirtle

Ratings:
    +68
    I've not had too much of an issue finding animals when I'm not looking for them, but when I am searching for them specifically I can't find anything. Just got to be lucky I suppose.