1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Pvp tips: enjoy :D

Discussion in 'Guides' started by BrosBeforeHoes_, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Hi its the noob ian here. I just want to point out some tips for beginners on pvping.

Tip 1: ok first tip and a really huge part of pvping is strafing/ movement. Ive been trying to pvp alot of my friends and noticed its really easy to combo them because they only hold w or dont move.
    Tip 2: Successful hotkeying will make a big difference in how you pvp and how long you stay alive. I woild recommend learning to hotkey first more then anything. Examples include if you are scrolling and you have a whole team on you its not going to be as affective then hotkeying. Also if you are 1v1ing someone you have to take the time to run and drop all of your bowls and use your soups instead of focusing on getting combos.
    Tip 3: Alot ask how they can most effectively get better at pvp and i say all you need to do is to practice and never give up. I have gone from being a noob in my years to being a decent pvper.
    Also good pvpers include players like
    @mze
    @Jeenss
    @Jum
    @TheMel0n
    @hoodrichwizard
    @FrostByte
    I can name alot but these are the main people that stood out to me when pvping.
    Thank you and hope all 3 of these tips were helpful :grinning:
    -Ian

• Like Like x 3
  2. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366