1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Tjodolf's BUILDER Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Tjodolf, Apr 30, 2020.

?

Is Tjodolf ready to become BUILDER?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Tjodolf

Tjodolf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username - Tjodolf
    Timezone - CET

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - Yes, because it's one of my main tools when building! It helps me build large structures and landscapes and I'm very comfortable with it. I'm experienced.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? -
    I do know the basics of VoxelSniper, but I'm far more experienced with WorldEdit, as seen above!

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - I play on brawl a couple of hours every day (1-4 hours), and that won't change anytime soon! I'm willing to work for even more than that if I need to!
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? -
    I want to join brawl's build team because I want to help out with projects. I'm willing to help brawl make maps, lobbies and other things that brawl might need/want.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - My greatest strength with building is terraforming, detailing and houses. I can also make pretty good trees if I have to. (all sizes)
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - My weakness with building is definitely modern/futuristic type mansions, buildings, etc. If I get the task to make one of these, I will try my absolute hardest and I will make sure that it looks good by the time it's finished. If I have to do it, I got no problem with it I suppose.

List any previous experience you have with building -
    I have made large landscapes with forests, towns/villages, and other small details like planes, zeppelins, and even birds added to it!
    I've made multiple mc-war maps together with other members of the War Map Team.

I recently made a map where I put small building tips etc. On that map I have cars, containers, railways and other interesting things like bulldozers, forklifts and trucks!

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)

I posted images, and all of them have some kind of proof attached to them.
    Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

Attached Files:

2. Fordale

Fordale Queen

Ratings:
    +80
    Discord:
    Fordale#4520
    I've been around your maps and have spoken with you. You have worked with builders before and your style is nice. I don't see why not.

+1

3. crowmeme

crowmeme Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42
    Discord:
    crow#7509
    +1 please join right hecking now

4. patrickdemooij9

patrickdemooij9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +384
    Tjodolf is a great builder and I think he would be an amazing addition to the build team. His builds are always full with detail and are easily up to the standard of Brawl. +1, keep doing what you are doing now!

5. Tjodolf

Tjodolf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I appreciate it! :grinning:

6. Follution

Follution Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Been with this guy a lot of time, Great builder with high capabilities, you are absolutely on the standards, +1

7. Tjodolf

Tjodolf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Here are a few extra pictures to show my versatility! (I build a badger for my first time today just to show my versatility lol, I hope you like it)

Attached Files:

#7 Tjodolf, May 1, 2020
    Last edited: May 1, 2020
  8. LemonTheCake

LemonTheCake Stay focused, stay alive.

Ratings:
    +49
    You're a chill dude to talk to, always nice and respectful. Your builds have great detail and you always show a wide variety of style and skill in all of them! I really love and admire your building style and ideas, plus you've made some great contributions to the recent war maps. I think you'd make a great addition and could really offer a lot to Brawl and the Build Team :smile:

+1! Good luck ^-^

9. Ice_Bear1

Ice_Bear1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126
    Ice Bear says this is a clear +1.

10. DeZilla

DeZilla wat

Ratings:
    +165
  11. jango_bob

jango_bob ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼

Ratings:
    +15
    don't know if its been decided fully but hell yeah, tj is a very good builder +1

12. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571