1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea Changing airdrops

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by Usp45, May 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Right now, there is very little incentive to find airdrops. They automatically spawn once a certain player count is on the server, but they are often very far away and their very low chance of good loot makes them completely not worth the time it takes to run there and get them. In addition, if they are looted, there is literally almost ALWAYS a long (20-40 minute) cool down for the airdrop to be placed. Because of this, I have two suggestions:

1. Airdrops should spawn guaranteed full diamond armor + guns (and a chance of getting better loot like event guns, enchanted diamond, etc.) to make them more viable
    2. Airdrop timers should not exist. They are rare enough to loot as it is, and having a large cool down just ruins them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yupper

Yupper A big bot on warz ❤️

Ratings:
    +96
    Discord:
    brix#6941
    2/4 with chestplate, 3/4 or full d would be fine as armor in my opinion, but there should be barret spas every time and then randomize uzi, ak, p90 and m10 as 3rd gun, and then sometimes a special gun with 2 stacks ammo and nothing else, cuz they're pretty op when u have enough ammo to it.

3. Ritzy

Ritzy Est. 2014
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +667
    Discord:
    Ritzy#2167
    Guarenteed 3/4 would be more advisable tbh. However I do completely agree with this, hopefully with the recent changes they should be easier to place.

4. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    I suggested 3/4th of any piece, you could get helm chest and boots, etc. all combinations with a chance at full d but I definitely agree that they need changing. The timer recently got changed and more airdrops have been put down as well.