1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Glitch Resourcepack timeout

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by Lygachino, May 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Lygachino

Lygachino New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I try to download resourcepack on any of the WarZ server I get kicked from it instantly. This problem is probably not because of me (resourcepacks on all kinds of different servers work just fine). I tried to delete .minecraft folder, reinstall minecraft, delete resourcepack and re-download it -- didn't help. I can play WarZ without a texturepack, but then my guns are not working, and if I try to type /texture I get instakicked. upload_2020-5-6_18-3-17.png upload_2020-5-6_18-2-47.png upload_2020-5-6_18-2-25.png

2. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Yeah it's glitched right now, you're gonna have to go into the server menu and disable resource packs automatically installing. A lot of texture packs (both default and community-made customs) can be found on the forums if you need any.

3. KrispyCreams

KrispyCreams Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It is happening for me too. Same error message and kicks me out right after the resource pack thingy. I even disabled resource pack uploads and it is still not working.

4. chickenputty

chickenputty License & registration?

Ratings:
    +5,463
    Discord:
    Putty#9999
    Fixed

Doesn't seem to auto-apply right now, working on that.

• Useful Useful x 1