1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Alt Storing Protocol

Discussion in 'Raid' started by Carnotauros, May 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Carnotauros

Carnotauros Raid & Events Manager

Ratings:
    +595
    Discord:
    Leon#9397
    Hello, Raiders!

As many of you know, the core principle of this game-mode is hardcore PvP style, raid oriented gameplay. Raiding is a principle element of our gameplay here on Brawl Raid. For this reason, we will be presenting a new protocol to combat a huge issue: Alt Storing.

☰ What is Alt Storing?

Alt storing is defined as the use of alternate Minecraft accounts for the sole purpose of storing loot. This is a very large issue, as this allows a player to store valuables with no chance of someone being able to take, or Raid, them. One example of this is storing ores and OP loot in an account's inventory. This is clearly powerful, and unfair, because a player's loot is invincible while the account is offline, and if the account has spawn protection, it can not be killed. Another example is using alternate accounts to store PvP gear. This could be either to protect the gear or to use the account as a 'ready on standby' 2nd life for PvP reasons. This has obvious advantages since you can go straight back into PvP without having to warp to a base and regear for a fight.

☰ What if I still Alt-Store?

If a player is caught storing loot on an alt, there will be severe consequences.

Violation 1 - If a player is caught alt storing, the player and alt will be warned, and anything in the account's inventory will be confiscated and not returned.
    Violation 2 - If a player decides to try alt storing again, the player and the alt will be Banned for 3 days. Again, any and all items in the account's inventory will be confiscated by staff and not returned.
    Violation 3 - If a player is caught alt storing for a third time, the player and the alt will be Banned for 14 days. Once again, any and all items in the account's inventory will be confiscated by staff and not returned.
    Violation 4 - If a player is caught alt storing for a fourth time, the player and the alt will be Banned forever. You will be able to purchase an unban for this, and the ban will count for 3+ Bans Across Accounts; Once again, any and all items in the account's inventory will be confiscated by staff and not returned.

• Like Like x 5
  2. CalledRainer

CalledRainer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123
    Finally. Even though i think the first ban should already be 14 days at least.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rsugar

rsugar Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Great change!

4. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    And i think this really helps aswell. But will i be warned if i log off on my majn if i have like diamonds p4 and loot?
    Not sure if that counts

5. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +1
    Littttttt I love to see it

• Like Like x 1