1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Tracking Service For Sale

Discussion in 'Raid' started by sch104, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. sch104

sch104 Team Ice

Ratings:
    +42
    Hello everyone,

I am offering to track anyone that you want. That's right, ANYONE! I do not care who you are or who you want tracked (so long as they are not in MY team.

Pool and I are offering our services to help you raid anyone of your choice, to have more raids for you to use.

The rules are simple. You pay me a gold price based on how long or hard I think it will be to track the person in question. If they are inactive it will cost more. Prices are not fixed, and quite negotiable. I will get you coordinates to their base. Choose the type of warp you want to raid, I will do my best to ensure it is that type of base. The coordinates will be within at least 50x50 range, but most likely will be 25x25. You will be able to solo raid if you would like, or if you want I will help you dig for it, depending on the player you are raiding.

Disclaimer: If temptracking a very difficult base (a vault, etc) we might delegate temptracking to you. Pool or I will help you with setting up a temptracker for the warp, and tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to temptrack it, if you are unaware.

I take zero responsibility for anything that happens once I get you coords., be they temptrack or exact coords.

PM me on here or on Discord (sch104 in Raid or Brawl General discord)

EDIT: Availibility will vary week to week. Will only accept a certain amount of requests per week. First come first served.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ibnc

ibnc Well-Known Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    This is....ummm... interesting. Idk how to feel about this one

3. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    Ok so who are you and why are you a Moderator

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    How much for r/mk?

5. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    Please track CoCaptainBlue. Everyone hates him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. rsugar

rsugar Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Track sickeness

7. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Yeah track sickness