1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

tdaddy's Media Rank Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Usp45, May 24, 2020.

?

Is tdaddy ready for Media?

1. Yes (+1)

100.0%
  2. No (-1)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - Goldhelm2

What is your Discord name? - thomas#8071

Why do you want the Media rank? - I'd like to have the Media rank in order to have a more visible presence as a content creator on Brawl, and I feel that as an official media creator my videos could help further Brawl's interests as well as possibly draw in new players for the WarZ community.

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - Only MC-WarZ; I've been playing the gamemode for nearly 7 years now, so I'm well versed with both the game and the community.

What type of content/media do you produce? - I mainly make MC-WarZ montages as well as funny videos of various WarZ-related themes; these funny videos are each generally very well-received by viewers as evidenced by their high like-dislike ratio.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwJCviH3bKg1BIW7RlCvAvw/featured

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? - My most recent montage (
    ) was very well-received; since its uploading a few days ago, it has gotten about 160 views and 14 likes compares to 2 dislikes. An example of one of my joke videos would be
    which viewers also thoroughly enjoyed (16 likes to 0 dislikes).

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? - I like to think that I have a pretty good eye for humorous content related to WarZ, and my channel is relatively unique in that I'm not aware of any other WarZ content creator that produce funny videos in addition to the usual montages/episodes.

A weakness of mine is that I'm definitely lacking in editing skill; this is something I need to improve upon to improve my content, and I've recently been asking advice from some of my friends about how to make my edits better/more advanced.

Anything else you would like to add? - I think I've covered about everything but feel free to ask me to elaborate on anything, and I will do so in the comments section!

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: -
    Why do you want to join the Media team? -

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. tallscot

tallscot sceptiiiiiii

Ratings:
    +1,572
    +rep
    he was literally awarded video of the year 2019, he deserves it

3. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Forgot to mention that, my video "The Anti-Tanner Marines Take Control of M4Play" was awarded 2019's video of the year for Brawl before it was removed due to it taking place on a server other than Brawl.

4. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,157
    having a nice thumbnail or some cool edits (various soundclips or music clips etc.) can be some things you can do to up the quality of your videos. Most of this you can learn or do via video tutorials it's just a bit tedious and takes a lot of time. Do you have any editing software on your computer? Premiere, Blender, Gimp etc.?

You can also do some (limited) edits in YouTube studio but it's definitely good to have some software dedicated purely to that purpose.

+1 otherwise

5. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    You have been accepted for the Media Rank!