1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

steank/sickeness's Media Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by rsugar, May 25, 2020.

?

Steank Media Rank?

1. Yes (+1)

100.0%
  2. Maybe? (+0)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No (-1)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. rsugar

rsugar Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? -

sickness

What is your Discord name? -

soog#4642

Why do you want the Media rank? -

I would like the media rank because I believe I could promote both my content and promote brawl's content as well. I love editing videos and I am one of the only ones left that actually make consistent uploads. I believe both myself and Brawl can benefit from media rank, with my content being promoted, and Brawl's server gaining more attention.

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) -

I play Raid and KitBrawl.

What type of content/media do you produce? -

I produce Youtube videos, mainly montages, highlights, and videos just messing around on raid. I also have the ability to stream.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) -

Yes! Here is the link to my channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_u1s8POKd-tIjX_sfzKZmA

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? -

I have made many videos featuring Brawl, with 9 so far. I semi-regularly upload content of KOTHS, PvP montages, and other miscellaneous videos. I have also placed first in the Raid Media Event last March.

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? -

I believe my strengths when it comes to video production is knowing what people want. I know that my koth and pvp montage videos are the most popular, so I tend to upload them the most. I would also say that I'm good at making videos fairly quickly that are quality.

My weaknesses are that I can sometimes lack creativity on my videos. I really need to work on experimenting with more effects, transitions, and making my videos seem more professional.

Anything else you would like to add? -

I would really like to be a part of brawl. If that means being staff, or being part of the media team, I want to help Brawl any way I can.

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: -
    Why do you want to join the Media team? -

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    You have been accepted for the Media Rank!