1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Warrey’s Media Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Warrey, May 26, 2020.

?

Should Warrey be Media?

1. Yes

30.0%
  2. Undecided

40.0%
  3. No

30.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - Warrey

What is your Discord name? - Warrey#9081

Why do you want the Media rank? - I am recording everything I do and as a previous staff member I always wanted to engage in the Media team. Mostly because it’s fun to edit and hopefully get new people to watch my channel and join Brawl.

It is really easy for me to work with the current media team. I also want to continue from where I started from my staff journey to make Warz alive again.

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - WarZ, War and Party. I have been playing those game-modes for a really long time.

What type of content/media do you produce? - I am currently producing montages and try to get community members together and make montages out of it. My channel includes a variety of montages. However I have been working with episodes for a while and have old instructions on how to do a tutorial for a previous WarZ server.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) - https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCXaX_K5dhgUz-V2M_qcZJA

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? - I have since January mentioned Brawl’s ip and I’m currently in a video that is made for WarZ. But I have not made anything “featuring brawl” I was working on something as a staff but never finished.

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? - I am very creative and my content is always different. I do not see any weaknesses rather than that sometimes I could cross the line and edit too much

Anything else you would like to add? - I have a tremendously neutral relation with everyone and I want everyone the very best.

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: -
    Why do you want to join the Media team? - As I previously mentioned, I know a lot about what was going on in the media team since I was a previous staff member and I think that it is very structured and people easy to work with. I also want to make sure to contribute and help Brawl on its journey to a brighter future as I know that there will be a lot of new updates coming soon into WarZ.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    You have been accepted for the Media Rank!