1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

MlGUEL/Alting Media Rank Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Mythological, May 26, 2020.

?

Should Alting/MlGUEL become a part of the media team?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Alting

Alting Active Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - Alting

What is your Discord name? - Alting#1073

Why do you want the Media rank? - To be completely honest, I really want to join the media team to be an important respresentive of brawl and to specifically provide the community with very interesting & amusing content that I know they will enjoy. To begin with, from the start of my mc-warz career, I always loved editing and making videos for the community. And of course, they loved it! My first video was talked about for so long racking up a total 1.8k amount of views! Then of course present day, I am still bringing the episodes to the community that they all love. Not only do I make episodes, I make epic montages as well. The only other person to do this is PigsGalore, whom creates amazing content.
    What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) -
    WarZ is my main server but, I really enjoy playing Kit and CTF at times.
    What type of content/media do you produce? -
    I upload WarZ episodes and montages.
    Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) -
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_IhPhbTA1yxB7StahdguZA?view_as=subscriber
    Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? -
    I feel like this is the best video I've created, making this episode took some time and it was fun to make. I've also had sponsored media in 2016.

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? -
    I believe my strengths in producing content is that I take my editing extremely serious, If I do not like the outcome of a video, I restart the whole thing. Doing this helps me create enjoyable content for the community. I also enjoy making these videos which makes it easier for me to keep creating them.

A weakness is my editing skills, I am not a pro but, I am looking forward learning more and more as I continue to create videos for brawl.
    Anything else you would like to add? - I am going to main on my account "Alting", I took away access to players that previously had it. Otherwise It would have a clean record.
    Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: -
    Why do you want to join the Media team? -

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 Alting, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
  2. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    I know you tremendously well and from what I know you are creative in the way you make your videos and have always been the neutral part of WarZ regarding montages. You are also very liked by most players which is very useful when making videos as you could get help from normal players. Definitely +1, good luck bro.

3. Nunyabizniz

Nunyabizniz Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    make this man media. +1

4. gangthat

gangthat Member

Ratings:
    +1
    i dont think so

5. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    Your last video was nearly a month ago, and your others have been pretty spread out too. Is this something you plan to change and upload more often?

6. Alting

Alting Active Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Yes sir, editing a video as we speak! I am looking to upload as often as I can.

Thank you Warrey, I appreciate it!

7. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    You have been accepted for the Media Rank! Please remember that with the Media Rank, you are upheld to similar standards as staff members.