1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Xions' Media Rank Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Xion, May 27, 2020.

?

Should I be added to the media team?

1. +1

90.9%
  2. -1

9.1%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Xion

Xion Well-Known Cheater

Ratings:
    +136
    Discord:
    six ♡#9437
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - Xion

What is your Discord name? - RAFI#6667

Why do you want the Media rank? - It's a nice looking rank and having it allows me to work on my own skill when it comes to editing. I've made dozens of montages throughout the time i've played on brawl, most are unlisted as of now but i'll gladly link them. I'd be more than able to edit any content i'm given by other members of the media team and assure that the quality will be of the highest standard.

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - WarZ is the main server i've played for years on end.

What type of content/media do you produce? - Anything from mediocre calm edits to intense montages with constant edits.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT4BIY-KVMsDeWnEWj6Z3NQ | twitch.tv/STINGY although I mainly stream Valorant on there.

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? - Playlist containing all my prior WarZ videos that are unlisted as of now :
    |
    , This is the main video that shows off the extent of what I can do and my first time actually working on a video. I've also had a video of mine featured as Brawls' Media of The Month although I don't recall from when.

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? - My strength is my will to learn and improve my content and the devotion I have to improving my quality of content. My main weakness is simply that i'm new to editing and still learning although I catch on pretty quick and take nicely to any constructive criticism.

Anything else you would like to add? -

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: -
    Why do you want to join the Media team? -

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Alting

Alting Active Member

Ratings:
    +43
  3. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Definitely +1, you have been actively uploading content since 2015 and after your montage tension you have proven that you really know how to edit. You could definitely help out creating content to Brawl as you reach out to many people. You also tend to get a lot of views. Good luck man,
    - Warrey

4. Xion

Xion Well-Known Cheater

Ratings:
    +136
    Discord:
    six ♡#9437
    Thank you Warrey, appreciate it

5. CmanOG

CmanOG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Really thought I was in 2015 when I started editing again. I watched "Tension" and now I just have to work harder. Keep up the good work dog!

6. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    I apologize for how long it has taken to review this. The quality and level of editing in your videos is definitely exceeding expectations. The only issue is that you uploaded a bunch last month, then stopped recording Brawl content. Do you have a plan to record more and upload more frequently for Brawl rather than Valorant? I understand it takes time to get clips and edit thoroughly, however the Media Rank requires attention to Brawl.

7. Xion

Xion Well-Known Cheater

Ratings:
    +136
    Discord:
    six ♡#9437
    Thank you!

I've mainly been playing Valorant due to the beta and wanting to make the most out of it while also waiting for season 1 of WarZ to come out, I have more than enough time to play both Brawl and Valorant and make quality videos on both to maintain my rank. My main intention was to become a part of the media team and work with the other members to make quality videos, this then allows me to work on my own skill and help out brawl with their content. I'll be able to produce my own content alongside helping other members with theirs hopefully.

#7 Xion, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  8. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    You have been accepted for the Media Rank! Please stick with your word, and continue to upload fairly frequently in order to keep the rank!