1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Calling All Graphic Designers!

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by Hexivoid, Jun 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Hexivoid

Hexivoid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Hey everyone! I'll make this short-ish.

I assumed Brawl would have some awesome logos for their gamemodes (like the existing fist and Brawl logo for the entire server!), but it seems that I was wrong... I'm barely a WarZ player (War is where it's at!) and have little knowledge of the gamemode... it has something to do with zombies maybe? I think?...

I'm looking for a graphic artist interested in making a quick "WarZ logo". It could contain whatever you'd like, I support creativity! Just the text, maybe some dropped loot, zombies in the background, or maybe a screenshot of the actual server are just some ideas! I just really need one urgently...

You'll be credited in this Brawl-related project I'm working on! (It's texture affiliated!)

Please contact me if you have some extra time and decide you might want to help out! Thank you all!

~Hexivoid#8959~​

2. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    There is an already existing Mc-WarZ logo. I'll upload it here for you.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hexivoid

Hexivoid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    I saw that one- I'm looking for something that clearly resembles the gamemode though, not just a random zombie! (Thus the "text".)