1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Brawl Games Phone App Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Dixse, Jun 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Dixse

Dixse Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Discord:
    macade#5166
    So recently i’ve been going on brawl and doing evreything on my phone and i have been getting annoying on evreytime i go on safari or google it refreshes evreything i was doing. For example if i was purchasing something in the brawl store and i got off my phone then when i came back it was gone so i had to go through evreything but with a phone app evreything could save and it could stay logged in and you could do a lot more with and phone app for phone users like me.

2. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    There just simply isn't enough traffic via smartphone to warrant the time and money to have an app made for the Brawl website. This idea has been brought up before, and unfortunately, I don't ever see it happening.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dixse

Dixse Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Discord:
    macade#5166
    Tha
    Thats Unfortunate

4. _DarkPharao_

_DarkPharao_ New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    It would be a good idea, but isn't the Website enough? Phone users can go to it too.

• Useful Useful x 1