1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Team Hysteria

Discussion in 'Teams' started by AirstrikeXD, Jul 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. AirstrikeXD

AirstrikeXD Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +39
    | Team Hysteria Returns to Map 8 and soon Map 9 after being gone for many maps. |

Team Status: Recruiting

Current members: AirstrikeXD (Owner), KnockbackSlade (Co-Owner), Afiky (Co-Owner), A5STracker (Member). (4/8 members)

Ex members (Some free to join): Spasmodic, Bidop, Lqffee, Sharahiko/Knockbackslade, Afiky, TheMel0n, lebronjames0.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Team Hysteria's Application page please keep this strictly on point and use the format provided below. (No arguing or starting beef in this thread) Thank you

Format:

1. What is your IGN (Ingame Username)?:

2. Why would you like to join Team Hysteria?:

3. From a 1-10 Scale how would you rate your grinding of recources and base building skills?:

4. From a 1-10 Scale how would you rate your tracking of bases skill?:

5. From a 1-10 Scale how would you rate your PvP Skill?:

6. What is your experience with Raid, How long have you played and what do you know about it?:

7. Are we able to trust you upon joining Team Hysteria, If so why?:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If accepted players will be on a trial-base phase starting from guest and up upon trustworthiness and skill.

Good luck and have fun!

-AirstrikeXD

#1 AirstrikeXD, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. A5STracker

A5STracker New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1. What is your IGN (Ingame Username)?:A5STracker

2. Why would you like to join Team Hysteria?:Because i do better in teams and can work well with other players

3. From a 1-10 Scale how would you rate your grinding of recources and base building skills?:9

4. From a 1-10 Scale how would you rate your tracking of bases skill?:4-5

5. From a 1-10 Scale how would you rate your PvP Skill?:8

6. What is your experience with Raid, How long have you played and what do you know about it?:i started playing on map4 or 5

7. Are we able to trust you upon joining Team Hysteria, If so why?:yes, i am a good team player and do as i am asked, i will do everything in my power to make our team the best there is

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If accepted players will be on a trial-base phase starting from guest and up upon trustworthiness and skill.

Good luck and have fun!

3. AirstrikeXD

Ratings:
    +39
    Accepted, I see potential in you. You will be on trial in the team for a week if you do good you stay as a official member.

4. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Good luck. Raid is dying again sadly :frowning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AirstrikeXD

Ratings:
    +39
    Thanks

6. ibnc