1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Infinite Booster glitch?

Discussion in 'Capture the Flag' started by madartist0, Jul 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. madartist0

madartist0 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    I activated a 2 hour Old Map Booster on CTF, but it looks like after every match the timer is getting reset so it's never running out. I activated the booster July 13, 2020 at 4:11 pm and it's the only booster I activated, but it's not running out. I'm part of the Discord server and you can see from the active-boosters channel that I only activated one;
    [​IMG]
    Notably; Fit's Booster also never ran out, and is still active at the time of posting this.

idk what to do about this. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm sorry. I just want to go back to being some rando on ctf.

2. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    Our devs are looking into the problem, hopefully will be fixed soon.