1. Questions in this section will be answered by a Developer, Senior Moderator, or Administrator.
    Please only ask questions about Brawl or our servers. This is not Google!
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Old account map transfer

Discussion in 'Q & A' started by Blockbuilder_v2, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Blockbuilder_v2

Blockbuilder_v2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Question:

Hello,

Once upon a short time ago, I played on this server with my original account, Blockbuilder164.

After a while of not playing, I decided to re-download Minecraft, but my login information got lost. For some reason, my original email was not listed under my account. This forced me to make a new account (Blockbuilder_v2). Please note that my original account listed above dated back to at LEAST 2011, possibly earlier.

I had one creative map in your server as Blockbuilder164. The map ID is 370026.

It contains numerous historic ships, particularly US warships that either no longer exist, or have been sunk. My purpose is to accurately recreate them in the Minecraft world, Interiors and all.

However, since I had to make the new account, I no longer have access to this map that I spent quite a bit of time on. I still visit it every once in a while, to help with my new map, under ID 442492.

If possible, Id like to request that the old map under ID 370026 be transferred to my new account, Blockbuilder_v2. Each ship has a unique plaque that I nickname the "keel plate" to prevent copyright. If possible I can show where each of the plaques are to prove ownership.

Id really like for the map to be transferred so that I can finish the projects...

Thank you!

-Ryan

2. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    The map 370026 has been transferred to Blockbuilder_v2.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...