1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Help World Edit Glitch

Discussion in 'MinecraftBuild' started by Glaze111, Aug 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Glaze111

Glaze111 Active Member

Ratings:
    +34
    Discord:
    Glaze111#7482
    I'll try to get a video of it later. I'll try my best to explain it.

This glitch would happen anytime I'm setting blocks and cutting blocks in big chuncks. For example: Set pos1 set pos2 40 blocks apart diagonally and 5 block height, setting stone, using cyl 0 10 5. After I input the command, it sometimes cuts out blocks that were definitely not in range with the command. And most of the time, it creates some weird things that I have trouble explaining. Again, I'll try to get a video of it so it's easier to understand.

2. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    This is likely because your world got corrupted because you did too big a task with world edit. I haven’t had this on build specifically but have had it on other servers I have built for. Best idea would be to copy the build over to another map and then continue there.

3. Glaze111

Glaze111 Active Member

Ratings:
    +34
    Discord:
    Glaze111#7482
    Aah okay. I guess that could work but it sounds a bit annoying