1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Plugin problems and worlds not loading

Discussion in 'MinecraftBuild' started by BloodBro, Sep 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. BloodBro

BloodBro Member

Ratings:
    +4
    It's been like this for months now and nothing's been fixed even though I've reached out on Discord. The worlds not loading problem which was mentioned in another bug report a few months ago is still happening. Certain areas of my map aren't loaded in correctly. Along with that, the head plugins are completely broken. The /head command itself works but saved toolbars with heads on them refuse to load. Sometimes when moving a head in your inventory to the main toolbar, the head disappears entirely stating I don't have permission to use the head. This problem happens with banners as well. The final thing I've found is that some entities seem to be broken as I can't place any painting or item frames and all existing ones in the world have been removed. It would be very appreciated if these problems could be fixed, as I've waited a long time for them and they make the game much harder to play.