1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied Americanderp build application #2

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Axe_the_Miner, Nov 12, 2020.

?

Should I be a builder?

This poll will close on Nov 12, 2030 at 2:15 PM.
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Could use work

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username - Americanderp (Discord: Axe_the_miner#3515)

Timezone - EST

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - Since the last time I applied for a builder I can say that I know most of the basic commands but I hope to grow my experience in worldedit in the build team.

Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - I've heard of voxelsniper but I never used it .

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - Hopefully a couple of hours a day because it can impact my school schedule.

Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - Since I first joined Minecraft I was also fond to building as I also made flat worlds and attempted to make houses which tend to usually look like squares I thought to myself that I can do better and then I found 2 servers that I used to build on Creative Fun and Brawl I first started building on creative fun with a theme park called "Minecraft Fun Land" which I tried my very hardest to use my imagination to make a very goofy looking theme park after I was finished and ran out of plots I found the server brawl which had more plots and it was just better because of no plots and the world edit availability at the time I grew very fond of the server and it quickly climbed up to my most favorite server and ever since I joined back the server which I was a year ago I wanted to do something within the server to support it and be apart and to hopefully increase my building level and to push myself on projects that the build team does.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - My greatest strengths in building is building modern buildings like skyscrapers town houses I loved skyscraper's and townhouses since I was a very little kid since I grew up near a city which is New York City I was also fond of tall buildings and I also become very fond of medieval building as of lately due to my obsession of fantasy universes like the one Tolkien made and I am starting to get into the game of thrones series.

What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - My greatest weakness in building is 100% trees and anything to do with nature as I still use vanilla trees in most of my builds but I hope that if I get accepted into the build team I can be able to make my own custom trees another weakness of mine is statues as they are important parts of my projects that I am working on (West Virginia, San Derpo) I really cannot make them because if I make them they either are to big or they are to small and they lack a lot of detail and finally my last weakness is terraforming as another important feature to my current projects I really don't know how to do anything with terraforming I also hope I can expand this from the build team.

List any previous experience you have with building - Experience I had building is in the build the earth project as I am a builder in the state of New York and the state of New Jersey

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)
    (FYI: I added 2 more pictures just now to imgur u have to click the link to view it :3)
    Click to view imgur album!
    (Hope this link's work's snice it is hidden)

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 Axe_the_Miner, Nov 12, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2020
  2. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0

#2 Axe_the_Miner, Nov 12, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2020
  3. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0

Attached Files:

4. FrostFightGirl

Ratings:
    +3
    They accidentally put it in the wrong folder.

5. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    this is like watching 2 turtles have a gunfight

6. NateTheDerp

NateTheDerp Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +399
    Two legendary pillars of the community clashing in an epic battle for the title of "Greatest Builder of All Time".

7. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    FrostFightGirl does offer some great arguments as to why you shouldn't be accepted into the build team.. However it's going to be a +0 from me for now.

8. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    Some more builds I forgot to add
    Thank you for your feed back!!! :3

9. NateTheDerp

NateTheDerp Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +399
    In all serious I'm going to have to say -1, these builds don't even compare to some of the people on the build team.

after even more serious consideration im going to take the liberty of the moderators and deny this application. honestly -2 if is possible

#9 NateTheDerp, Nov 25, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  10. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    damn not the -2 :C

11. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Hi Axe_the_Miner,

Thank you for your application. While you improved from your last application, we would still like to see more improvement before having you on the build team. Your use of color and depth is a lot better now! What's left is just to keep practicing your skill. Try making large scale projects and taking inspiration from real life or other builds.

Denied. Please reapply in at least 1 month.