1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Champloo's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Champloo, Nov 18, 2020.

?

Should ''Champloo'' be accepted into the Brawl Build Team?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username - Champloo
    Timezone - UTC +1

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - Yes, I have been using World Edit for many years now and this year I have been building a lot and learned several new techniques.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - I would say I am somewhat experienced with using VoxelSniper. I have learned how to make decent looking terrain over the past year.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - It would depend on the amount of work there is to do in the Build Team. But overal I have some spare time each day that I could dedicate to building. I would say between one and three hours a day on average.
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - I have been gaining interest for building again this year and I started working on several projects. Now that Brawl is under new management I feel like I would enjoy contributing to the server again. I left the Build Team two years ago (I think) because I felt like the server was not making any progress anymore, the opposite even. But now I feel like that is no longer the case and I am motivated to build.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I enjoy creating buildings and scenery. I have been working on improving my terraforming skills.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I would consider custom trees to be my greatest weakness, I tend to use templates for trees when working on projects.

List any previous experience you have with building -
    I have been on the Brawl build Team before and I was builder on several other servers like World of Atlas (Now shut down) and I was trial builder on Badlion and Munchy but left due to lack of motivation at the time.

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)

Click to view imgur album!

These screenshots are from a recent project, I could probably dig up some older builds.

2. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman

Ratings:
    +1,677
    I’ll have to go with a +1 here buddy, nice Uchiha Naruto profile pic too :grin:

3. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks bro :smile:

4. Tjodolf

Tjodolf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    a clear +1 from me!

5. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Tjodolf!

6. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Can you comment on your past abuse and how we can make sure this doesn't happen again?

7. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It was a very immature thing to do and I didn't think of the consequences back then. I rejoined the build team in 2017 and I did not use my powers for my own advantage, neither did I as a moderator.