1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Warrey's Media Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Warrey, Nov 27, 2020.

?

Should Warrey return as Media?

1. Yes

2. Undecided

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - Warrey

What is your Discord name? - Warrey#9081

Why do you want the Media rank? - It's not really the "Media Rank" I want since I already have Elite. I want a growing Brawl in terms of players and engagement. I used to be Media and asked for a task by several staff but never received one. I slowly began working on a tutorial for WarZ but my Media Rank was taken away without an explanation to why, so I asked around and never got an answer. However I am glad to see it is reworked!

I also really love the curennt Brawl Staff Team as being Media means somehow working together with them, and sometimes the Media Team! This is because we could then work towards improving Brawl together.

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - WarZ and Party.

What type of content/media do you produce? - I have produced montages but also edited a lot of montages for other people. I currently have an entire WarZ Tutorial coming up. I also have plans on smaller projects and Fights to get an overall view on how to play WarZ.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCXaX_K5dhgUz-V2M_qcZJA

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? - All my videos are Brawl related where I always provide with the server addresses, however this one is the one that will probably help out the most;

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? - I am very creative and my content is always different. I do not see any weaknesses rather than that sometimes I could cross the line and edit too much, which I have improved greatly and will keep on doing.

Anything else you would like to add? - I have a neutral relation with people that plays Brawl and talk to a lot of different people as I find it nice with variation. Therefore I have already talked to some about bringing people back, helping people out with how to appeal etc. I feel like I can continue doing that by becoming Media as I am already doing the current requirements, but would be cool with a special role for it. I feel like I could push my work with getting Media and in that way expand a new beginning of Brawl.

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions:
    Why do you want to join the Media team?
    -

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 Warrey, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  2. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | Staff Manager | CTF Admin

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Accepted! I'll contact you so that we have each other added on Discord, and keep up the great work!