1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Gangthat's Media Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by gangthat, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. gangthat

gangthat Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - gangthat

What is your Discord name? - kaslol#6822

Why do you want the Media rank? - I truly care about brawl. This is one of the only games most of us play and to make sure that everyone on the server has fun we need a strong player base to continuously play the game and be active. Therefore I am here to provide the community with high quality videos that would either attract new players or bring back old ones, which I'm sure some of my videos in the past have done. My good friend Warrey was just given media, so it would be an honor to work alongside him and AUrailing which is also part of the media rank, to provide great content for the server and hopefully expand our player base.

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - Mc-Warz

What type of content/media do you produce? - Montages, Episodes, and funny moments.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) - https://www.twitch.tv/kasloll and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTGyABwv-6i-HQlhz2x4pgg?view_as=subscriber

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? - Most of the videos on my channel are related to brawl, where I do provide the server IP in the description

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? - My videos are very high quality and easy to watch as I spend a lot of time on them. I also average a high number of consistent viewers per video.

Anything else you would like to add? - I've been wanting to apply for the media rank for awhile now, and was told my a couple staff that I should as well. After some thinking I'm sure I can do an amazing job and provide everyone with great content!

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: -
    Why do you want to join the Media team? -

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Known you for years, always great content. We could definitely make sure to expand the player-base. Definitely +1, Good luck!

3. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | Staff Manager | CTF Admin

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Accepted! Please accept my friend request in Discord (and make sure you're in the main Brawl discord) and we can get started. Congratulations!