1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied Anniepro2's builder application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MotoSpeed, Nov 30, 2020.

?

Should "Anniepro2" get accepted to the brawl build team.

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. MotoSpeed

MotoSpeed Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username - NikkiPekker
    Timezone - EU +1

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - Yes, I would call my self very experienced with worldedit, i've used it for a very long time almost 6 years I believe. I know most if not all the commands and tricks with worldedit. I use worldedit it all of my builds exept the survival ones.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - I would say i am experienced with VoxelSniper. I have used it for a while and i know most of the commands. I do tend to have to look some up because i dont remember them by heart BUT i always solve the problem i have very fast. I use VoxelSniper on most of my terraforming builds. because its very usefull when it comes to terrain.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - I would be active on the brawl building team yes. I play on brawl everyday and i love the server. I play a couple hours everyday so i could absolutly spare time for the building team.
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - I have always wanted to join a build team, and because i play on brawl so much i have learned there "build style" and it fits me really well especially the warz "build style". I have build on many different servers but the biggest one was DeadCentral, the server that took over 2019 when brawl shutdown warz for awhile. And since then ive always wanted to help build on the Brawl warz map to make new fresh places for people to explore and fight in. I also love building spawns for different kind of gamemodes like skyblock and pvp.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - My greatest strength would def be Terraforming and houses, buildings and scenery.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - my biggest weakness would be trees. the thing that takes the most time for me is to build trees, they are in my eyes the most difficult thing to build. but i practise alot to become better at making them.

List any previous experience you have with building - As i said in "why do you want to join brawl's build team?" Ive built for alot of different small servers, i've made spawns pvp arenas and much more. I also play alot of survival were i focus on making a very beautiful base.

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)
    https://imgur.com/user/Anniepro2/posts

these imagines are from some of my projects.
    OBS; the ice laserbeam build is a remake on a already existing build
    And i know the sewers one would have looked better with another texture pack or with "blockfade" on optifine/labymod/badlion client.

If the imgur thing is bugged or ive done it wrong please tell me, so i can redo it in the comments thank you

#1 MotoSpeed, Nov 30, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  2. AURailing

AURailing Hmm

Ratings:
    +30
    Discord:
    AURailing #5840
    nutty builds +1

3. Ryva

Ryva Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Pretty decent builds, especially the Survival worlds +1

4. Fourr_

Fourr_ ex Media Sub-Manager | ex Party Mod | Builder

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    pretty good builds +1 from me

5. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    You can definitely help Brawl get back on its feet! I have seen you as a builder on other servers and guys, this dude is dedicated and wants to build. Easy +1!

6. FrostFightGirl

Ratings:
    +3
    I helped you with these builds, can you please give me proper credit, please and thankyou.
    Also for some reason they are not giving out the builder rank right now, I got accepted a month ago and I still don't have mine yet.

7. MotoSpeed

MotoSpeed Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Who are you? noone has helped me with any of these builds (atum can confirm that about 2), + you got Denied. If you are Icedmoka we all know you aint to trust :smile:

8. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    Faxxxxssssss great builds though +1 in my book

9. Tjodolf

Tjodolf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Moca and his spooky crew lmao

Great builds! +1

10. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Hey Anniepro2,

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, we believe that your builds are not yet up to build team standards. Your builds already look pretty good, but I think you just need more practice and experience to really refine the quality of your builds. Please also reread this thread to get a better gauge of what we're after. I also suggest looking at reference pictures or drawing inspiration from other builds - this really helps improve your understanding of what looks good and what doesn't. Don't be discouraged - I believe you have the potential, you just need to grow a bit more!

Denied. Please reapply in at least 1 month.